get well card

Just a quick and easy card today.  Winter is coming so that means lots of friends & family under the weather.  Its always nice to get a card in the mail when you are not feeling well.  I used the Quilt set from Papertrey Ink, for my image and sentiment.  I ordered a set of the new label dies from Spellbinders (I'm waiting on another set too), they are so flipping cool.  I have a few spica glitter pens, so I used them to color in the quilt squares.  
Here is a little tip, when I put a button on my bows, I first run twine through the button and double knot it, I then get a glue dot, put in on the back of the button and attach it to the bow.  Glue dots are super strong, so your button will stay put.
"on the mend"
PTI stamps, kraft, basic black & vintage cream cardstock, ribbon from SU, button from MM, twine, labels die
OUT TO BE PUBLISHED


Comments

Chris said…
super cute!! this is the die set i'm suing right now...i love the shape!!
Anonymous said…
This is stunning! It's sure to brighten someones day!
Marlou McAlees said…
wow!!!! this is stunning Latisha, and I love the ribbon!!! gorgeous :) x
Rach said…
oh this is a stunning card, thanks for sharing the tip about the button on the bow. Hugs rachx
~amy~ said…
CUTE!!! Lovin' the kraft and the SU striped ribbon :)
Alex said…
It's gorgeous Latisha - anyone's day would be brightened receiving this beauty! I love the ribbon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ScrapMomOf2 said…
This is really cute, and that gorgeous ribbon steals the show! I have a cold . . . and I've been coughing a lot . . . were you going to send this card to me? Hee hee!! Gorgeous card!!
Clare said…
Thats lovely. I have only just started stamping just experimenting at moment.
Michelle said…
You've been doing some Lovely cards Latisha, Keep it up.
Michelle

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop