Autumn

I''m back from Disneyland, we really had a wonderful time.  My kids are on cloud 9 and I think it might last until Christmas.  
Here is a card I made & sent to my secret sister last week.  Its super simple & post office friendly.  I really don't like to add another stamp for postage, it pains me.  The dp is by Basic Grey & the cardstock is kraft.  The image and sentiment both came in my Oct. kit of the month from Unity Stamps.
If you don't have anything going on later, 7pm east coast time, there is a chat over on the Flourishes forum on SCS.  There will be sneak peaks of the new stamp sets being released tomorrow (wednesday).  I will be posting my projects for the release, Wed, Thurs & Friday.
I'm glad to be home, hopefully I will have time to surf around and check out all of your blogs.

Comments

~amy~ said…
Welcome back...sweet owl card! You're probably sue-pah busy catching up on things but check this out sista:

http://tsurutadesigns.blogspot.com/2008/11/blog-candy-winner.html
Alex said…
welcome home, my friend!!! I totally adore that card, what cute little owls!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Chris said…
cute card!! what size is that? cuz it totally makes the owls look bigger...
Anonymous said…
Super cute!
Just adorable. I haven't used my owls stamp yet--this looks so cute. I like your blue lacy edge too!
Anonymous said…
What a darling image and super cute card.
Heather said…
This is such a sweet card, those owls are FABULOUS!! We love Disneyland too it looks like you had so much fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop