casing Becca

Today's featured stamper over on SCS is Becca from Amazing Paper Grace.  Seriously her work is amazing, go check out her blog (plus she is giving away blog candy).  She is a lots of layers type of gal, I kept the basic sketch of the card the same, but changed everything else, like the stamps, ribbon, embellishments, ink etc...
Because its November and a day closer to Christmas, I turned my case into a New Year/Holiday card.  I need to start making a few Christmas cards every day, so by the time Thanksgiving rolls around I can put them in the mail.
Anyhow, the green card stock was from scraps that I had out, but it looks like always artichoke to me, so thats what I'm going with, I also used kraft and vintage cream card stock.  I stamped a few of the panels with the scroll stamp in espresso ink, then went over the scroll with the pine branch in always artichoke ink.  The ornament was stamped, colored with a copic markers, then I went over it with a sakura stardust pen, it makes your image super sparkly in real life.  I didn't want to leave the buttons naked, so I  ran some brown twine through them and made cute little bows.
Don't forget, I'm giving away blog candy, just leave a comment on yesterday's post to win some Flourishes stamps.

"happy new year"
stamps from Flourishes: Thank You, All that Glitters, Holiday Greetings

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
stunning card Latisha!!! beautiful :) x
Brooke said…
gorgeous card Latisha!! love the color combo and all the layers.. so rich and pretty.
and your header is DARLING... what CUTE kiddos!!
flourishes said…
I love this rustic and elegance you tied together in this card. Becca would be proud!
Joy Jenkins said…
Wow!!! I love this card,
Holy moly...drop dead gorgeous! I definitely see Becca's influence and what a fabulous outcome! Love this!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop