CAS Birthday card

Just a clean and simple card to show today, not to mention I always seem to need birthday cards. What about you? This weekend I stayed up late everynight, and now I'm feeling it, getting the kids up this morning was is a little brutal, but I hear some coffee calling my name. My son slept over at a friend's house for really the first time (he stayed the night at a neighbors before, but we were right there...these friends live about 35 min away) and he did good, well I should say Mommy did really good lol. Yesterday we were on a hunt for a good Mexican restaurant, and that didn't happen, the two I looked up online were very questionable once we pulled up, so we ended up at Chipotle, which was very yummy and it hit the spot.
Do any of you remember the movie The Never Ending Story? I found a brand new DVD of it at Blockbuster for only $6, I so loved that movie growing up! I'm hoping my kids will enjoy it too. On a totally different note, lets just say I didn't vote for our President. With that being said, I went online and read his speech, I have to say, it is very inspiring, not political at all, and I think it will be awesome for all children to watch it. I think the speech is going to touch a lot of kids who need someone to tell them "you can do it". Well I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday, I'm going to be cleaning...I know so super fun right lol.
"Happy Birthday"

Comments

Anonymous said…
GORGEOUS! Love the ribbon!
cnelson said…
wow!! this is so gorgeous!
~amy~ said…
Lovely Latisha..you are the ribbon queen! The kids & I went to Oahu in mid-August...we had a fabbie time :)
Amy said…
Very lovely! Thanks for the update about the President's speech. I really think people are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Dawn♥ said…
WOW this is absolutely beautiful! Love it! :0
♥Dawn♥
Jen said…
Beautiful card! Love the simple and clean but very elegant.
Alex said…
This is beautiful Latisha, I love your ribbon treatment!!! We never did find really good Mexican while living there - LOL!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ronee said…
theres one here on the island..you should come up one day..and keri and i can take you guys there!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop