Best Wishes

I just got some Spellbinder Impressability dies, and I have to say I really like them alot! First, I embossed my paper with my impressability, then I took my labels die to cut and emboss it, into that shape. The patterned paper is from Making Memories, the design in the paper is so swirly and pretty. This is a very clean card with lots of white space, and not too many layers. I start to feel lost and overwhelmed when I keep adding more and more stuff. In this case, less is more. This card could be to welcome a new baby, congratulate a new couple/marriage, a sleek birthday card or a get well card. I love adding all occasion cards to my bin. I have little bins where I store my cards, some are by my front door and in my dining room, looking at my cards makes me happy. Do you do that? I love sending cards and giving them away as well, but looking at them brings a smile to my face.
On a different note, my husband bought tickets for us to go see the Jax Jaguars vs Tenn Titans, one of the cool things about living in a city with a pro NFL team. My children have never been to a Professional football game, so they are most excited (neither are "their" teams, but the experience with be fun).
"Best Wishes"

Comments

~amy~ said…
Lovely Latisha...love the bling!
Alex said…
Beautiful card Latisha, I am loving the elegance of this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Anonymous said…
This is sooooo pretty! Kinda shabby chic in my opinion with the patterned papers :) Have fun at the football game!!!!
Amy said…
So very pretty! I love the soft colors and the texture.
Marlou McAlees said…
sooooo elegant love it Latisha :) ♥
Linda Beeson said…
This is stunningly gorgeous! There is always something wonderful about white paper embossed!
ronee said…
ah awesome...we have four tickets...thanks to the USO!
Chris said…
very pretty! so delicate

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop