Easy Peasy 5 Minute card

I don't know about you, but I have lots of birthday cards to send out & give.  I used the Flourishes Happy Birthday set, stamped the cupcake a few times, added the "celebrate" sentiment, paired it with a Martha Stewart library card and pocket (with some MM Sabrina paper, ribbon & button) and there is one easy peasy card.  Oh and I colored in the cupcakes with Copic markers.  Some of you have asked how I keep my buttons down, and I use glue dots and sometimes twine.  
"Happy Birthday"

Comments

~amy~ said…
SWEET....black, white and pink...throw some cupcakes and how can you go wrong...magnificent!
Unknown said…
I am going to make this card style again today you have me inspired. So love the dp you used on it.
Marlou McAlees said…
oh wow!! delightful card Latisha, TFS :) x
Anonymous said…
Love this! I have a ton of those library pockets and that paper is some of my favorite...I see a CASE coming on..
Chris said…
so cute!! love the pocket card!!
Alex said…
Love the colors, this is totally cute Latisha! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Very nice!! So pretty!
Norine said…
I love pocket cards and yours is so pretty love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop