This is probably my favorite card I've ever made. There isn't anything I don't like about it. I love the color combinations and the embellishments. I used Stampin Ups eat cake and polka dots and petals stamp sets, for the images, SU cool carribean card stock and creative memories pink and yellow designer paper, oh and white cardstock too. For ink I used SU so saffron, rose red and taken with teal. I stamped happy birthday in SU white craft ink and the embossed it with holographic embossing powder and put 3d dots underneath to make it pop, and what would be a card without ribbon...its dashes, dots and checks from Micheals.

Comments

This card is FABULOUS! I love it too!! So fun & cheery!
Anonymous said…
I love this card! It is soooo... super cute! I like the layer and it really has a WOW factor! Great card.:)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop