Burgandy Swap



Here is my card I made for the burgandy swap on scs. The card has to have burgandy somewhere on it. I thought about using the baroque burgandy cardstock for the entire background but I like it better with the white cardstock instead. I used white cardstock by papertrey, burgandy baroque by su, the designer paper is by mme the bohemia line (I'm loving that paper, plus its double sided!) For accessories and embellisments I used, marvy scalloped square punch, creative memories square punch, prima flowers, sweet bella blooms(burg. flower) white ribbon, and silver brads. Images by Paper Trey. I used versa color narcissus ink and stampin ups bravo burgundy. Oh, before I forget the background is dry embossed with the textile folder using my cuttlebug. I think I bought the cuttlebug just for the embossing :) it adds dimension and that extra something that makes cards pop. This was my prototype, so I need to go to my craft room and make 5 more cards. The hard part is done, trying to come up with somthing that looks like what is in my head and putting it on to paper :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album