swaps



So I sent out my swaps last week, I was happy with the way they turned out. This was only my second swap, but I think I am getting the hang of them. I used my Stamps by Judith, she has the cutest stamps plus they are priced right. Tonight I went with my new neighbor to my local scrapbook store, I call it Mike's big house of goodness >"<. I bought a bunch of 12x12 paper, it was only 4 for $1, so I stocked up on some double sided bohemia paper. I am going to use it to make some albums in a box, I have made one using Stampin Up designer paper, but their dp is a little thin, I needed something thicker. Oh so my new thing right now is altered clipboards. Before I thought who would do that...until I made one! They are just the cutest things, oh the things you can use it for. I will post a picture of my creations tomorrow once I get a picture of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album