Dream~

One of my best friends in the entire universe called me today and let me know she is pregnant!  This will be her first child, and they decided not to find out what the sex of the baby is until the baby is born.  I think that is so cool when people wait.  So I made a card to send her.  I used Laura's sketch #18 from 2sketches4you. The stamps are from the Fantasy Floral Garden & Flourished Elements stamp sets from Flourishes llc and the yummy designer paper is from Crate Paper.
"Baby Dreaming"

Supplies Used
Fantasy Floral Garden & Flourished Elements from Flourishes llc
Crate Paper, Vintage Cream card stock
Prima, button, twine
Brilliance Graphite Black ink, Kaiser Kraft gems
Spellbinders Nestabilities

Comments

Tracey said…
I love this Latisha! Gorgeous!
Laura Davis said…
Oh wow this is just beautiful! I love it:) Thanks for playing!
Laura
~amy~ said…
WOWZA Latisha!!! Gorgeous!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful card! And congrats to your friend!
Unknown said…
This is gorgeous, love the colors you've used here ~ fabulous take on Laura's sketch!
ScrapMomOf2 said…
VERY pretty Latisha! I love the ribbon and the flower! I'm sure your friend is going to love receiving this gorgeous card! Congratulations to her!!
Laurel said…
Gorgeous! As usual!
Norine said…
they will love the card its so diff which makes it so nice
Hugs
Norine
Chris said…
vere pretty!! she will love it...
Lea L. said…
This is so pretty!! I love the ribbon at the bottom! Great job with Laura's sketch!

~Lea
Unknown said…
Such a beautiful card! I love this combination of colors!
cnelson said…
in every way...gorgeous!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop