You're My Favorite



Hello friends!
I hope you are having a wonderful Saturday in your part of the world.
Again today I am sharing a new stamp set from Technique Tuesday that will be released in a few days.  This is called Simon & Sally Seahorse stamp, it also has a coordinating die set.  
I started by using a MISTI tool and stamping each image a few times in black ink, to ensure a nice stamped image onto the water color paper. The watercolor colors are a combination of Daniel Smith and Prima colors. Once the watercolor panel was dried, it was adhered to the card using foam adhesive and embellished with novo drops.
Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see the reveal of this stamp set.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album