Hello Friend


Hello friends!
Lately I have been on a quest to make pretty cards, that are also mail friendly.  Meaning, they only take one stamp to mail, and will not get ruined from mailing a card with too many layers.  A goal of mine is to send at least one card a week, hopefully more, but one is for sure attainable.  The closest post office is about 30 minutes in traffic, and spending an hour or more to mail a card doesn't fit into my schedule most days.  Thats why I need it to be fairly light with out layers, I know one stamp will do.
Yes, the cards I blog I do send to friends.
Which brings me to todays beauty.  This is the Strawberry Stamp Set from Technique Tuesday, that is being released today.  Something about fruit just makes me happy, especially strawberries.  Maybe its because it makes me think about a strawberry smoothie from Jamba Juice? Who knows?  But what I do know, is that I love this stamp set!  Its a 4x3 set, with a main strawberry image and two sentiments.
I stamped the image a few different times to fill the top of the card with black ink, then colored it in using copic markers.  The front panel was adhered using foam adhesive to give the card a little bit of depth.  The card base is from textured card stock to give the card a little bit more interest, since it is a fairly simple card.

Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog for the full reveal of this stamp set, and more!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album