Thank You


Hi there!
Sometimes I like to shake things up, do things other than a card. Today I have a muslin bag, that I stamped on. So fun!

So, I stamped onto the bag using black ink and my MISTI tool.  I did this several times, and I did create a mask so that the stamping was seamless for the bigger stamp.  The stars were colored in using Alcohol markers.  
Inside the bag is a wine opener.
Then I attached it with some twine to a wine bottle and voila, the perfect gift!

 
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog!
They are having their June inspiration week, and today is all about the How You Been Stars add on!

Comments

Andre M. said…
This is a fun idea. I've never tried stamping on fabric.
JBJ said…
Love this, and love Harvest Moon wine! :) We did a year subscription with them after visiting them during our honeymoon! :)

I've stamped on muslin bags before, and have a project to do so again this week! Did you wash the bag after you stamped it? I previously used pigment inks and found washing the bag helped remove any ink that wasn't bound to stay on the bag after all.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album