Life Without You


Hello Friends!
I hope you all are ready for a new and fun week!
Currently I am across the US in California, but I wanted to share this card I recently made.  One night I was just playing around with stamps and watercolors, and this is what I ended up with.  Watercoloring is a fairly new medium for me, so I try to stretch myself creatively as much as I can.  Just a little bit of flowers to brighten your day!

I used the Simply You Stamp Set from Technique Tuesday to create this card.  I stamped the images with VersaFine onyx black ink, because once it dries its waterproof.  Then watercolored over the images with Daniel Smith water colors, and embelished with ribbon.

Also!
Head on over the Animal House section of Technique Tuesday, and as well as the Technique Tuesday Blog. Head on over to the blog and leave a comment. In a few days they will pick a winner from the comments to win the giveaway!  How fun is that? All you do is leave a comment!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop