You Are On My Mind


Hello friends!
Technique Tuesday is having a big release of new stamps and dies.  If you have been following along on the TT blog, then you might have seen a few images of the sets.  I am sharing a card using the Lilac stamp set.  This set is a mini set, I don't know the measurements off hand, but I'm pretty sure its a 3 x 4 inch stamp set.  There is the big lilac image, a few petals, and then some wonderful sentiments.


When creating this card, I had a friend in mind who could use a little bit of happy mail.  So, I spent a little extra time coloring it all in.
The lilac image was stamped several times in a light grey ink, as well as the small petals. Then colored in using watercolors.  I used 4 colors, 2 different purples, a green and a yellow.  Once the panel was dry, it was adhered to a card base (4.25x5.5 in) using foam adhesive.  Then a white panel was die cut using a rectangle die.  The sentiment and petals were stamped in a black ink, and only the petals were colored in.  The diecut panel was adhered using foam adhesive, and to embellish a bow was added.

Do you ever put a little extra care into a card?  I hope this puts a smile on my friend face!

 

Comments

Karthikha said…
What a beautiful card!! Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop