Life With You is Sweet

Hello friends!
Can you believe the year is half over? I for one, cannot, still in denial lol.  What I am happy about is summertime, and this sweet stamp set called Summertime Treats from Technique Tuesday.  The June release is upon us, and boy is it a good one! 

For my card today, I stamped the fruit images in black ink, that is alcohol marker friendly. I always reach for Memento Tuxedo black ink when coloring with any kind of alcohol markers, it is my tried and true, never fail ink.  So, after I stamped the images, they were colored in with a few different brands of alcohol markers. 
Now that I am looking at the card, I could have added a strip of pattern paper or a bold colored card stock at the bottom of the card, which would help ground it a bit.  But, there really is nothing quite like a clean card with lots of white space.


The full reveal of this stamp set is over on the Technique Tuesday blog, as well as another stamp set and several dies!!

Comments

MiamiKel said…
Such a sweet card! I love the design of the fruit !

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop