Let's Roll


Hello friends!
The next few days, I will be sharing projects from the Lawn Fawn summer release.  I am warning you now, you will want it all.  They are just so cute!
The card above has a few new products on it.  A stamp set called Coaster Critters, and a die set called Bunting Borders.  If i see a banner stamp set, stickers or dies, I instantly need them.  Anyone else? They just add a nice festive touch to basically everything.
So, I die cut water color paper with the Bunting die, then water colored each banner.  The roller coaster was stamped onto the front panel in permanent black ink, then the grass and sky were water colored.  The cart, critters and ticket booth were stamped onto water color paper, colored in, fussy cut out, then adhered with foam tape onto the card front. 
The design team has made such great samples using this set, I encourage you to go check them out over on the Lawn Fawn blog.  There also is a huge giveaway!

Comments

Unknown said…
The new dies are so cute and refreshing!!!
Viki Banaszak said…
I love this card! It makes me feel happy.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop