Manatee-rific


When I started working on this card, I mostly was playing around with watercolors, trying to find a muted ocean color.  I live close to the ocean, and sometimes when the sun hits the water just right, you see gold.  Thats why there is gold in the blue. 
To be honest, I know I have see manatees, but don't remember what color they were. So, i made a pretty ombre of pink and purples.
Just a card with a pretty wave and colors for you today.  Its fun to be free in cardmaking at times instead of overthinking a design.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, where there are seriously amazing samples, they are crazy good!

Comments

Viki Banaszak said…
I love the watercolors on your card! They look wonderful!
Heather M said…
Beautiful water coloring!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop