Pick Of The Patch


Hi friends!
Here in Florida, the kids are back to school.  My son is a senior in high school, and my daughter is a senior in college.  So I am really feeling the nest start to empty and it is a really weird feeling. Hopefully this year, I can start to add more content, including videos.  I am saying it, and writing it down so I am willing it to happen.

On to the project!
This is a stamp set called Pick of the Patch (the pumpkins and sentiment). This is the August Inspiration Week over at Lawn Fawn.  So there are going to be a lot of cool projects, videos and giveaways.
I did share this card before (I think).  I started by ink blending the back ground, I tend to do this technique when I am stressed out or just need to chill, its very therapeutic because you need to focus on a perfect blend.  The house and pumpkins were stamped in black ink and then colored in with copic markers.  Copics are my go to coloring medium tool, and what I feel good at.  For you it could be watercoloring, use what makes you feel comfortable.  Before adhering the cut out images, I stamped the bats, tree and sentiment in black ink.
For added dimension the die cuts were popped up with foam ink.

Comments

Auntie Em said…
What a fun card! I love the way you blended the background inks and those cute little stamps you have coloured in so pretty. Someone will be so pleased to receive this treat for a greeting.
Thanks for sharing! :)
Huggedbyacard said…
I have never seen a long style card like this ,u have inspired me to do this style ,THANK U SO MUCH, IT'S BEAUTIFUL

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop