Happy Fall


Am I the only one who gets excited over a new pattern paper collection? Especially holiday papers! It is very much still summer, and I am not wishing this warm weather away at all. However, winter holidays (not the cold) are my favorite!  
Lawn Fawn created a new pattern paper collection called Knit Picky Fall.  Its a play on the original winter collection.
To create this card, I started by making a card base with the new white woodgrain cardstock. This is a top fold card base and measures 4.25 x 5.5 inches. The pattern paper was die cut using the Stitched Leaves die cut set.  Once I had the pattern paper die cut out. The diecuts were adhered to the card using foam adhesive.  To create a cool dimension, the leaves were popped up at different heights.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink, trimmed and adhered to the card front.

For more great inspiration using this paper, head on over to the Lawn Fawn Blog.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love all the new papers that are coming thank you so much for sharing
Andre M. said…
This Knit Picky is my favorite of all the Lawn Fawn papers and your design showcases it beautifully.

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop