Christmas Planning


I have more September sneaks from Technique Tuesday.  Today is a planner page, mixing old and new stamps.  I typically like a clean space when decorating my planner. While i appreciate the chunky planner, my daily planners are flat.

I used a few different colored ink pads to create a graphic interest, of course red and green for the holiday spirit, and every project can use a pop of black. The two new stamp sets I used are called December Moments and  Story of December.
Head on over to the Technique Tuesday blog to see the complete sets.



Comments

Andrea Hastilow said…
Very festive, great idea to still bring out older stamps to mix with new, do like the crisp look of the stamps you chose.
Jeanne Beam said…
Fun way to plan for the holidays.
Thanks for sharing...

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop