Happy


I have so many cards that I need to send out, it is getting ridiculous! Does that ever happen to you? You have well meaning intentions, but fail miserably? Yeah same.

Today I am sharing a happy water colored card.  
So simple to create this card.
I stamped all of the sentiments, then water colored the inside of the "happy" sentiment using Zig water color pens in a rainbow order. (because is there any other order?)
On the side of the front panel, black and white washi tape was added, just for added interest. Then the panel was popped up and adhered to the card using foam adhesive.

The stamp set that was used is from Technique Tuesday, and its called Happy, Happy, Happy. So fun!

Did you know tomorrow, sneaks start for the Technique Tuesday release?  All of the details will be on the TT blog tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album