A few VSN challenge cards

Is anyone else participating in the VSN Mini this weekend over on SCS? (virtual stamp night)  There are some really cool challenges, I want to try and do them all, but here is two of my cards that I have finished.  This first one is for a challenge to use strips of paper, you only have 45 minutes to finish each challenge which I really like, because they are just quick and easy cards, nothing too fancy.  The second card is for a challenge in which you needed to make a sports themed card.  It has no stamping involved (thank you Cosmo Cricket) I just cut some paper up that had that image on it.


The weather has been so beautiful this weekend!  I'm so skipping out on Jacob's practice today, I'm going to have Jess bring both kids so I have a little me time, it will only be for 2 hours but I will take it.  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

**Edited the chandelier is from a Flourishes set called On the Patio**

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
two gorgeous cards Latisha, and im loving the chandelier :) ♥
I am loving that chandelier too... is it off of a cart.?
Chrissy said…
LOVE the chandelier card! that bow is amazing!
~amy~ said…
FAB cards Latisha...you know I love the chandelier one :)
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Awesome cards! The first one is stunning! I hope you enjoyed your "me" time!!
LOVE the chandelier!!!!!!!!!!
Alex said…
Two gorgeous cards Latisha, love them!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Unknown said…
Beautiful ribbon and love the layout on the top card.
Chris said…
great cards!! they turned out fabulous! >"<

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop