A-Muse Coffee

About a month ago or so I bought this cute cute clear coffee stamp set made by A-muse.  I have only inked it up a few times, so I brought it out and gave it some inky love >"<.  I am so happy that A-muse makes clear stamp sets, with us moving around so often its just easier for me to store clear stamps.  Anyhow, this is from today's sketch challenge on SCS, very easy and clean layout.  I made mine into a square card {A-muse card pack} instead of a rectangle.  The thick grosgrain ribbon is regal rose from SU and the brown stitched ribbon over that is by A-muse.  The designer paper is the Office Lingo collection from Pink Paislee {cute!}  Oh the sheer ribbon is from May Arts and the brads are SU.  I used Memento rich cocoa ink, and copic markers to color in the coffee cup.  Not sure if you can see the sentiment but it says "...with enough caffeine anything is possible!" isn't that the truth.  Last thing I used the cute little spiral notepad punch from SU to make the edge of the designer paper to look like that.
Well I hope everyone has a great day, I am off to the Zoo.

Comments

Chris said…
cute card!! have fun at the zoo...
My Paper World said…
It's gorgeous latisha! Have fun at the zoo! xx
ScrapMomOf2 said…
I have GOT TO get that SU punch! I love that effect! This is so cute. Love the image and the sentiment is PERFECT! Cute paper! I hope you had fun at the zoo!
Alex said…
Really cute and totally fits me - I need the caffeine baby!! Especially after the last two days, I was scrappin' nonstop for my CHA samples but they went in the overnight mail today - whoohoo!! Now, I need a nap! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Michele Kovack said…
Love this card!!! It's funny cuz I posted a coffee card too! (Not an AMuse stamp though!)

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop