Criss Cross Invitations

Here is a picture of the baby shower invitations I had been working on. 30 cards later and a few alterations, here is the finished product. I originally had a strap that went around the card with paper, ribbon and then the sentiment, however it made the card too thick and the envelopes would have ripped in the mail. Unfortunately I had to remove the paper strap, but I kept the ribbon. My friends who are giving the shower wanted a Disney theme but not to have the really bright Disney colors. I found this designer paper at a local scrapbook store, and guess what its Disney paper! I used my creative memories Mickey punch to punch out the Mickey symbol on the dp on the left hand side. This criss cross cards base is 5 1/2 by 12, so I didn't need to attach two pieces of paper.

The inside is white cardstock with the info, on top of grey cardstock. I then stamped images from Polka Dots & Petals with Real Red, attached some ribbon and this baby is done.

Comments

Alhambra Club said…
This is great, love your criss cross card and how you did the special delivery tag on the front, Fantastic.
These are wonderful and how fun to have a different theme and use non-traditional baby shower colors too! Nice work!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album