Baby Card

I sent this card off to a lady I know who is having her second child, but her first daughter. I wanted it to be really feminine, pretty and try to personalize it in some way. You can't see from this picture but I outlined the baby carriage with stickles. I love how the polka dots in the ribbon match the dots on the carriage. Isn't it cool how things turn out sometimes without consciously thinking about it?!?
Green and lavender cardstock is by Bazzill, white cardstock in SU whisper white. All images are by Stampin Up. Versamark and SU pale plum ink. SU pale plum chalk. May Arts Ribbon, Making Memories and Prima flowers. Brads by Making Memories, Stickles, and I don't remember the brand of the silver letters. chipboard is by technique tuesdays.

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
beautiful card Latisha!! xx
Alhambra Club said…
This is such a cute little girly baby card, love the flower

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop