TE Exclusives

 


Today Taylored Expressions is releasing stamps that you can now purchase which were once free gift with purchase or exclusive gifts. How fun is that!!

At first look, this card looks classy and elegant. But, with further inspection it has a funny sentiment. Its not lying though how true that is. I created a tone on tone background by stamping the spring spray stamp with lavender glaze ink multiple times onto lavender glaze cardstock. Then repeated the pattern onto a smaller white panel. Its a beautiful and easy way to create a card, and the sentiment can be changed out for the occasion.



If there is a stamp set that you are on the fence about, take a second look at Big Hello. It has large and small "hello" sentiments in different fonts. In my card I stamped a few different "hellos" in three different inks for contrast, but also to show how well they work tougher too. This is the perfect sketch to mass produce a handful of hello cards to have on hand in your card stash. The cute cat is from the Little Critters stamp set, that was colored in with copic markers. Since I stamped each sentiment multiple times to get a clear crisp impression, I used the MISTI tool for perfect placement each time. To embellish, sequins were added.



For this card, I wanted to create a card that used this beautiful floral, but didn't include coloring. Coloring in realistic images for a lot of people is too much pressure. Never fear friends, I have a fun tip for you today. Grab a stencil (I grabbed a floral stencil) and create a background onto cardstock. I used an ink color slightly darker than the cardstock for contrast. Then with black ink, stamp your floral image and cut it out. You now have a flower with added interest for your card. 
The background of this card was created using a stencil, blender brushes and ink. After die cutting the tag, I stamped the flower a few times, and then adhered the cut out flower with foam adhesive. To finish the sentiment I stamped the Simple Strips Thanks, diecut it and then picked out a sentiment to adhere to the card. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album