Hello Cutie Pie


Hello friends! Just a few more days of March. I'm still in shock that we are almost 4 months into 2021.

Today, I am showcasing the Happy Hex stamps/kit from Taylored Expressions. It was released a while back as a kit, and now that you can buy in bits and pieces. But honestly, you will want this kit in its entirely. My favorite is this background (there is a coordinating stencil too). I love how you can create a fun background, add a bold sentiment and be done.  
I started by placing the red rubber background stamp into my MISTI, and securing the mini slim card base in place. To create the rainbow background, multiple ink colors were inked onto the stamp and then stamped onto the card base. Wiping and cleaning excess ink off between colors. The Hello and cutie pic sentiments were stamped in Oreo, and the hearts were stamped in coordinating rainbow inks as the background. This is a perfect card to mass produce!


Here are a few older cards using this same set.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album