Sentiment Strips

 


Hello friends, just a few cards to share with you today using new sentiments from Taylored Expressions. For my first card, I started by scoring confetti cake cardstock, then applying a background with ink and a stencil. I was making a clean and simple card so a monotone background elevated the card a bit. Next, I stamped and colored in Gus & Gertie with copic markers, then adhered to the card using foam tape. The sentiment was stamped and diecut in black ink then adhered to the card with foam adhesive as well. 



For this card, I started by creating a monotone stenciled background with green inks and cardstock. Once the ink was dry, the image was stamped, diecut and colored in with copic markers, then adhered using foam adhesive. What I love about the simple strips is how easy it is to stamp and diecut sentiments. I picked a sentiment that matched the image hahaha. "I'm done with people" seemed appropriate.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop