Mini Slim Release

 


Here we are, the very last Tuesday of January of 2021. Anyone else feel like this month went by extremely fast or just me? I do have to admit that parts of January did feel never-ending due to the fact that I was extremely ill with Covid-19. Luckily I was working a few weeks ahead, and was able to have the majority of these cards finished before I ever got sick. I will blog about my sickness another time, but in short it was beyond horrible. Now on to the Mini Slim Release that will be sure to set your crafty soul on fire.


The mini slim line card base was already done so, I started by ink blending hearts onto the cardfront. Next I diecut white cardstock using the Mini Slim Circle Window Cutting Plate (whew say that 3 times fast lol) and ink blended clouds onto the panel using a stencil. Before adhering the panel to the card front using foam adhesive, the sentiment was stamped in black ink, and the "hi" was added. The critters were stamped, colored in, cut out and adhered to the inside of the circles using foam adhesive. 



I love how the mini slim top fold cards are pre-scored, folded and ready to go. I started by die cutting lavender glaze cardstock with the mini slim diagonal die. The outside diecut I adhered directly to the cardfront, then the negative pieces left inside were popped up using foam adhesive. The floral was stamped in black ink, colored in with copic markers, cut out with scissors and set aside. The inside bracket die was created using lime zest cardstock, then trimming part of the diecut off. "Hello" was stamped in black ink before the floral was adhered down. For added dimension the panel was added to the cardfront using foam adhesive. The card felt a little plain, so to embellish a twine bow was added to the top. 




I hope you all have a wonderful week and rest of the month! Next time we talk it will be February! For more details on this Mini Slim Release, head on over to Taylored Expressions


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album