Hex Kit from Taylored Expressions

 


Thank goodness for stamping and creating, because it is such a wonderful way to spend my time. Trying to focus on being grateful everyday, and finding small joys. It isn't easy, but I like living in gratitude, it forces yourself to look at the world differently. January is wilding out, thinking its December 43rd, 2020. Nah dawg, its 2021, time to be better lol. 
Anyhow, today I am sharing a few cards using the new Hex Kit from Taylored Expressions


Since I was using 3 different inks on a red rubber stamp, using a MISTI was so beneficial to perfect placement each time. Once the outline of the hexagons were stamped, I grabbed the coordinating hex stencil and ink blended inside the hexagons using blender brushes and the same exact inks. A sentiment and few roses were stamped in the center positions. 



Inside of the Hex Kit, there is a clear stamp set. Using the outline image of the hexagon, I stamped the image in multiple colors, then stamped the inside with one of the smaller hex shapes. "Miss You" was stamped in black ink and twine was added for an embellishment. This card was quick and easy to create.


For my last card, I had watercolored a panel on watercolor paper. It had just sat on my desk because I wasn't happy with how it turned out. Then I remembered, the Hex Kit has a few dies in it! Using both the large and small hexagon dies, I was able to die cut the watercolored panel. I then used the diecuts to create a fun geometric card. Some of the larger diecuts were stamped with the clear stamps in the kit. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop