Happy Summer


Hello there!
I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods! It has been thunder storming here off an on for over a week and I am ready for a full day of sun!
This didn't come out as exactly how I saw it in my brain. But I still really like it, and had fun creating it, so thats all that matters.
I used the Sunray, Double stitched rectangles, and Happy Summer line border die, from Lawn Fawn to create this card. To give the card added dimension I watercolored the background in a gradient way, having the darker coloring at the top, and lighter water blended card at the bottom. 

Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see more projects using the new Line Borders. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop