Cupcake Birthdays


Have you been following along with the Lawn Fawn June Inspiration Week? The Fawnies, are making incredible projects, everyday someone has made my jaw drop from their cleverness. Today I have a card using the new Stitched Cupcake die set. I wanted something bright and bold, but that was clean looking. 
I diecut the different pieces in pinks, aquas and oranges so I would have a selection of colors that I could mix with each other. Some of the pieces needed to be glued together, so while the glue was drying, I stamped the "happy birthday" sentiment in black ink. I adhered all of the diecut pieces to the above the sentiment using foam adhesive. Except for the hearts, those were glued on. To finish, I doubled up twine, and tied a loose fun bow.
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog for more beautiful projects to inspire you to create!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop