Beach House Add On


There is a die from Lawn Fawn called the Scalloped Treat Box.  What is cool about this box, is that you can use it alone, or with the add on die sets, there is a collection of them. This is the 5th add on set to the Scalloped Treat Box and its called Beach House.  The sky is the limit when decorating these  treat boxes, and since I live in Florida, I might have squealed when I first saw this beach house add on set. 
I kept everything simple from colors to what I adhered, because I could have gone crazy! There are so many cool ways to style this box, I'm excited to play more with it!
Head on over to the Lawn Fawn blog, to see some amazing projects with this set, they are stunning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop