Tea-rific Friend

Did all of you have a fun Halloween?  This year we took the kids to Orlando and went to Disney Quest and Medieval times.  Talk about one fun day, I have not belly laughed like that in a while.  Anyhow, here is a fun card I made today, I decided to play along with the MFT all white challenge.  The card base is embossed using a Spellbinders Impressabilities floral and stone die.  The image is stamped in Memento ink, and colored in using Copic markers, and then I cut and embossed the image with a labels 8 Spellbinders die.  I added some white crocheted ribbon, satin ribbon & a glittered heart to add a little more texture.  I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday, I'm off to do errands and my son has an award ceremony.
tea-rific friend

Comments

Amy said…
Lovely! That image is so cute, and I love the all white.
anja curvers said…
Beautiful, beautiful what a lovely card my friend.
~amy~ said…
soo pretty Latisha...love the glittery heart!
Marlou McAlees said…
loooove this Latisha :) soooo cute :) ♥
Jen said…
I love all the white on white you do!..it's so fresh!
Anonymous said…
awww... so very cute!! SWEET
Ann said…
Super sweet, Latisha! I love it!
Leslie Miller said…
Oh, gosh, this is cute, Latisha! The darling image, the sparkly heart, and all the white, white, WHITE! I'm loving it!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop