No stamping Christmas Card

Can you believe Thanksgiving is just a few days away!!  It really is one of my favorite holidays (2nd to Christmas).  Thanksgiving is probably the last holiday that hasn't been commercialized with buying stuff.  It has remained the same...turkey dinner.  We spend the day waking up the the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade, lots of appetizers, watching nostalgic movies, Turkey dinner and of course football.  Then after all the dishes are done and I have had a nap, its then crunch time to get those Christmas cards done! Today this little pretty, was a fun card to make and involved zero stamping.  I just looked at some things I might have been hoarding (wink wink).  I started off with a kraft card base, layered with a pretty floral Jenni Bowlin paper, then a Jenni Bowlin mini bingo card & I adhered those down.  Then, I wrapped some satin ribbon around the card front and tied a pretty bow.  To finish the card off I placed a Basic Grey reindeer woolie down over the ribbon.  This was really quick, and the finished product is oh so cute!!  Ladies, it time to get all of your nice holiday stamps, paper and ribbons out and use them, it will make you feel good.
Have a happy day!!
"joy" 

Comments

Tiff said…
This is adorable!!! I love that deer!
asela said…
So freakin' cute...I love it!
cnelson said…
This is just as cute as can be!!
~amy~ said…
awwww.....sooooo cute!!!
Julie said…
Oh that deer is adorable! I saw them in the store the other day and hesitated! Now I wish I wouldn't have! Thanks for sharing, Latisha! :)
Leslie Miller said…
Yup, I really need to get moving on those Christmas cards. This is so adorable and looks like it was a lot of fun to put together!
Susan said…
This is absolutely adorable!! You are right, it's time to use our holiday supplies and have fun. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!
Edna Morrisedie said…
I really like this one, even though no stamping... great combo of elements, too cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop