XOXO color challenge

Have any of you played along with Kristina Werner's color challenge before?  I have not, so I decided to give it a whirl tonight.  This week's color combo is:  Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Whisper White & Sage Shadow.  Its a fun and unusual color combination, that works.  I prefer to take my pictures in natural light, but since its passed sundown, this will have to do.  If you want to check it out click here.  
The stamps I used are Open to Love and Love Nest from Flourishes LLC
My Mother in law always puts xoxo when she signs her cards, so I thought this would be a perfect card to send her.  She put a Halloween card in the mail for both of the kids with $5 in them.  My kids love getting mail especially with money in them LOL.

"xoxo"
sage shadow, ruby red, whisper white, pumpkin pie, FLLC stamps, copic markers, Cosmo Cricket felt ribbon

Comments

~amy~ said…
SWEET Latisha! What FABulous felt ribbon :)
Allison Rankin said…
Cute x 10. I love that image and the use of the "XO" for the BG is brill!
Unknown said…
Great card, how nice for your kids to get such awesome happy mail. She is going to enjoy her card.
Anonymous said…
Cute card! Love the blog header photo of the kids...adorable!
Anonymous said…
Welcome to this fabulous ladie's blog...she is amazing. Anyway your card is adorable I love it! if you have a chance check out a cool technique I am showing off this week in video! See you next week! Donna
Lindsay said…
great card... good luck in the round up!
Anonymous said…
This is adorable!! I love that ribbon and how you decorated the inside, too.
Anonymous said…
This is so cute! What a lovely card for the challenge!
Stacy Morgan said…
This is too cute when I saw it on SCS! I love the vibrant color of the bird. Just cute as all get out!
Lori said…
This is adorable! Love how you used the XOXO stamp for a background.
Alex said…
This is really really cute!! I love that sweet little bird! XOXOXO

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
Michelle said…
Very cute latisha! Sorry - long time since visits. Miss seeing what you are doing, so will be back soon! Hope you had a great Halloween.
Michelle SBS10

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop