Going Pink

As most of you know October is Breast Cancer awareness month.  I am donating this card to Chemo Angels, SCS is collecting cards until November to go to this great cause.  You can find more about it here
Its a really great cause & I am a stamper, I make cards, this is what I do.  A Chemo Angel is someone who volunteers to encourage someone who is battling cancer & they must send a card once a week.  So SCS is donating all the cards collected to help make that job a little easier.  There are some amazing people in this country and I think a lot of times we forget about that. 
I thought it was only fitting to use the Melissa Frances breast cancer designer paper, I love it, its just so pretty.  The image and sentiment is from Flourishes.  Its a pitcher of lemonade.  If you don't get the pitcher and the "celebrate" sentiment, let me explain.  When you are going through health issues, its sometimes good to remind yourself to celebrate the "today" & the pitcher is just a reminder that when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  I hope this makes sense lol.  If you are at that age ladies, go get your boobies checked out, early detection is key!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful and cleaver! Thanks for the info on the card drive. I sure need to check more out on SCS then PTI swaps and Unity...LOL.
Jacqueline said…
Beautiful card Latisha!

Your it! I have tagged you!
Check it out here
http://jacquiemakescards.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html
My Paper World said…
Hi Latisha! What a gorgeous card for a great cause!
I'm gonna come back when I've got more time, to check out the rest of your beautiful creations that I have missed!
Hugs!
Nicola xx

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop