Swaps

I participated in a Unity swap, they asked us not to post our creations until everyone got theirs back, and since I just got my return swaps in the mail, I thought I would share them.  This first card is from the stamp set Birds of a Feather, I'm not sure what the price is, all I remember is that is was inexpensive & that is comes with a butt ton of stamps {love that!}.  The sentiment is also from Unity, I just don't have a clue as to what set.  You can't tell from the picture but in real life part of the tail and tummy are sparkly, I used a Sakura Stardust pen, to glitter it up.  
"Thank You"
Noteworthy dp, Vintage cream cs from PTI, Copics, dimmensionals, Old Olive twill, Kraft dp, Sakura Stardust pen, scallop tool
For this card, I used Tiny Trinity, its really cute & versatile, I probably use this set the most right now.  The card stock is from Prism, and the designer paper is by Cloud 9, and the twill is from Martha Stewart

"Family Tree"
Prism card stock, Cloud 9 designer paper, Martha Stewart twill, Sakura Stardust pen, dimmensionals
Don't forget its HIP HOP Thursday over on the Unity Forum they are giving away $300 in stamp prizes all day long!

Comments

Unknown said…
These are way cute!!!!
TiteC said…
I really love those two cards !

xxx from France
Sophie
Unknown said…
OMG!! You are making great cards!! I love them. I checked the Unity site and they have lots of beautiful stamps. They are on my extensive wish list LOL!!!

TFS, Joan

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop