Lots of Layers

I am really loving the Noteworthy line of paper from Making Memories, I was planning on saving it for some of my scrap book layouts, because its so pretty but I  couldn't hold out anymore.  Plus to be completely honest, I am behind, way behind in my albums.  
So anyhow, here is my card I used Julee's sketch for this.  There is 10 layers on this baby!  I don't think I have used this many layers before, but its really yummy in person.  This is definitely a two or three stamp card >"<

"Just because"
vintage cream & spring moss card stock from PaperTrey Ink, Notewothy designer paper from Making Memories, Verve Stamps, PTI spring moss twill, Tim Holtz black soot ink, dimmensionals

Comments

ScrapMomOf2 said…
Wow! This is pretty! I love those Making Memories papers too! I hope Jacob's doing better!
Alex said…
This is gorgeous Girl!!! I love the colors - and you should see the new butterfly set WE have in the new catty - girl, you are going to pee your panties - LOL! I hope Jacob is feeling better! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
wendy said…
Very cool! I love how you layered the papers!!
Mandy said…
Very pretty! I love the colors!!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop