Mother's Day

To all of you Mothers, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and a great Mother's Day! I had to make them simple because I had a few to send out this year, and well, simple is easier when you are making more than one. Plus I colored in the topiaries, and that took a while. The cardstock & ribbon are showing up way brighter in the picture, but its berry sorbet from Papertrey Ink. The sentiment and the image are both from the Siberian Iris stamp set from Flourishes I bought the set just for these topiaries. You can barely see it but there is kraft cardstock behind the stampers select white cardstock. The polka dotted satin ribbon is from PTI and the black ribbon is from May Arts.
Do you ever try to out-do yourself? Don't get me wrong I love making a "WOW" factor card, but I really love simple cards. Not to mention you can close an envelope without taping it and adding extra postage. Totally off topic but can you believe they are raising the postage rates again!! Seriously its getting out of control. I need to go stock up on those forever/eternity stamps or whatever they are called. I remember when stamps were 8 cents.
Anyhow I hope everyone has a relaxing weekend full of stamping!

Comments

Chris said…
very nice, i like it!! we are gardening today...so i'll talk to ya tonight!! happy saturday!!!
My Paper World said…
It's really pretty Latisha! Love the colours! xx
Alhambra Club said…
This is so pretty, love how you did the double ribbon
Alex said…
Gorgeous Latisha - just love this!!! The double ribbon is fabulous and the coloring is amazing - great card!

Hope your Mother's Day is going fabulous!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex
ScrapMomOf2 said…
Totally pretty! Postage is crazy. Almost everything I make needs the extra, because they judge it on thickness too. Oh well! I hope your Mother's Day was wonderful!
Lisa Hetrick said…
Really pretty. I love that Berry Sorbet paper. Lisa SBS10
Marlou McAlees said…
this is just beautiful Latisha!!! and love that shade of pink!!! fabulous :) x
Unknown said…
Latisha, you are right sometimes, the simpler ones just turn out more wow somehow. Lovely! Hugs from me - ChrissyX

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop