no crafting today

I just got home from the Naval Hospital ER and my son has strep throat...again. If I wasn't sick before I am now or I am having a severe allergy attack from Cocoa. I am allergic to my daughters dog, {so sad because Cocoa is a really good dog} giving her up is not an option so I have learned to deal with it.
So I will take a day off from blogging to take care of my son & disinfect my house top to bottom. Maybe I will get my Cosmo Cricket paper from QVC or my Stampin Up order. I hope everyone has a great day.

Comments

Marlou McAlees said…
oh Latisha, so sorry about your son not being well, hope he feels beter real soon, take things easy, hugzz xx
Unknown said…
Latisha, hope you're doing fine.
Take care!!
Unknown said…
Latisha, hope you're doing fine.
Take care!!
stampingmommy said…
Oh girl! I remember having to soak all the toys in bleach water and trying to get rid of strep when my kids seemed to ALWAYS get it. I hope you are able to get a little break and take care of yourself. Hang in there
Heather (SBS 10)
ScrapMomOf2 said…
I hope you and your son feel better soon. Oh, the disinfecting sounds horrible if you're not feeling well. All of my QVC items have shipped. I can't wait to see the brown truck in front of my house! Get well!
Marlou McAlees said…
just popped in to say hi and hope you are feeling much better also your son too :) have a great weekend xx

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop