PaperTrey Ink Swap

Here is my PaperTrey Ink swap on SCS. I decided to go with my Believe set, with the Holidays coming up. You could use any PaperTrey stamp set, so I am excited to see what everyone else comes up with. These babies are due Nov. 15th so I need to get them in the mail asap. FYI, I'm sure most of you know this, however the 15th of every month PTI announces new products :) I love all of their products! Happy Tuesday. I just took my son to his elementary school, now I'm off to drop my daughter off at her Middle School...today is going to be a Starbucks day, I can feel it >"<

Materials used: whisper white cardstock, designer paper from Provo Craft Holiday Slab V, bazzill red cardstock, stazon black ink, prismacolor pencils, ribbon from Micheal's, marvy scallop punches, 3 dimensional foam adhesive


Comments

Anonymous said…
A beautiful card Latisha and gorgeous colouring :D

Thanks for your comment on my digi layout... I will be reducing the size to 8x8 so I can print them off at home but there are places online which will do 12 x 12 and some will even make them into a book for you. Hope this helps :D
Anonymous said…
I love your card, can't wait to see it IRL, very nice job!
Stamp n Sparkle said…
Your card is lovely! I love all the vibrant colours. Thank you for visitng my blog. I'll be back soon :)
Zee
My Paper World said…
Great card, I love that dotty paper!
Marlou McAlees said…
Hi Latisha, your card is really beautiful. love the way you have pieced it together, and the stamps are WOW!!! your candy is in the mail, it went out last saturday, huge apologies for the long wait, because first I was waiting on the strike ending, then I took unwell, so Mr Postie should be dropping it through your door any day soon, xx

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop