Under the weather & Stampin Up newest Demo

Well I have been sick for almost a week now and its not fun. I have not created in a few days, and I feel guilty because I have so much stuff that needs to be done. I feel like I'm starting to be on the mend so everything will have to wait until the weekend.
In other news I signed up to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator, I really enjoy making cards and altering things so this is perfect for me right now. I can't wait to get my kit and see all of my new stamps sets and 18 stamp pads!! I signed before Sept 30th so I got an additional 12 stamp pads, how awesome is that. If any of my family from CA is reading this they probably have no idea what Stampin Up is, which is very funny to me because almost all of my friends are addicted to paper, stickers and stamps. So if you are a friend or family member and have no idea what Stampin Up is you can go to www.stampinup.com and look at their products. Then after you look at their products, you are now inspired to make all of your Christmas cards and I know the perfect SU demonstrator whom you can order from....ME :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album