RAKS...sending and recieved

I made this card for a WRAK I'm sending out. I havn't made any Halloween yet, so I thought this was perfecting timing. I have this really old Stampin Up set, at least 6 years old, so old there is no sticky strip with the name on the box, or I never put it on when I bought the set. Anyhow, the base is purple bazzil, I cut it 4x4, its smaller that a normal card, but its cute and the perfect size for what I am sending. Also there is a hint on the card, on the wish I'm granting. The dp is by moxxie, the ribbon is may arts, the sentiment is from one of the sets I got out of the dollar bin at Micheals. The rectangle scallop is acutally made out of two square scallops cut and taped together. Ink is black stazon and orange hero arts.
So I went and checked my mail today and look was sitting, waiting for me, this pretty RAK welcoming me to the RAK group on scs (www.splitcoaststampers.com ) The card is from Nancy aka crookedriver. I love getting snail mail! So I was really excited to see this among all of the bills and credit card offers. Thank you Nancy!!!








Comments

Alhambra Club said…
What great cards, love the glitter pumpkin and your paper
My Paper World said…
Love the little pumpkin card, the paper is so funky! and lucky you, recieving the other sweet card!

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Seasons Givings Blog Hop