Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Wishes

One of my friends {since we were 14} is having a birthday this week, so I needed  a nice but quick card to send her.  It made it even easier because I used Julee T's mojo57 sketch (you can find her blog on my blog roll to the right) 
I made my own dp, using a flourish from Inkadinkado & some Colorbox ink.  I also inked up my PTI anniversary set for the sentiment along with a borders and corners set for the dotted square.  This is my favorite kind of card to make, simple but pretty and you can't go wrong with kraft, red & white, its impossible.  Go try and see, it will be beautiful :)

"Birthday Wishes"
kraft, poppy & stampers select white paper, inkadinkado stamps, PTI stamps, PTI ribbon, rectangle nestie

6 comments:

Chris said...

very pretty!!! looks familiar...LOL

Jennifer said...

So pretty! Love the color combo.

Jen said...

Love it! Nothing better then simple and beautiful! That is a great sketch too.

~amy~ said...

I *love* your dp! GREAT colors!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

VERY pretty!

Fiona Whitehead said...

Beautiful card

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.