Taylored Expressions Snowman kits

 


Hello friends!
In the last few weeks, I have sold a house, bought a house, and lived in an Airbnb during a tropical storm. These candy capsuled were created while I was in an airbnb with limited supplies. That is how easy these are to create. This is a fun new Snowman Capsule Candy Kit from Taylored Expressions. I wished I had had orange cardstock to create a carrot nose, but kraft worked just as great. 





These snowman capsules are very similar to the pumpkin capsules. You get the plastic containers with red and green tops, fuzzy pom poms in red, green and white colors, a die to create the nose, and vinyl stickers to rub onto the plastic for the faces. I was able to find red and green jelly beans to put into the containers for added festiveness. To adhere the pom pom, glue dots were used. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album