Taylored Expressions New Years Release


Hello friends! Today I am sharing a few new layering stencils from Taylored Expressions. This is a stencil set called The Right Angle, and is a set of 3 layering stencils. The possibilities are endless and its so fun to get lost in ink blending. For the sentiment, I blended the same inks, stamped the banner and sentiment in black ink and then cut it out with scissors. Before adhering the sentiment I stamped some stars from the same Balloon Bouquet stamp set. 


 



For this card, I wanted a more muted background so I started with a scored toffee card base. Using green, blue green and green inks, blending from the top to bottom using the Party Popper stencils to create a gradient effect. To add added interest, using the same inks, I added some blending all around the card. Using a little bit of sugar cube ink on a mat with water and a paint brush, I added paint splatters over the stenciled background. The sentiments were stamped onto sugar cube cardstock, diecut and adhered to the card front. To finish I added a twine bow. 
Head on over to the Taylored Expressions website to see the full New Years Release! There is even a Grumpy download!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album