Taylored Expressions Hey There

 


Hello there friends! There is a new kit from Taylored Expressions and I have a few samples to share with you. In the kit there is a sun ray stencil with an opening that fits the "hey there" sentiment perfectly.  I started by stamping the "hey there" sentiment, coloring it in with copic markers and then ink blending around the sentiment using the stencil. Its not showing up in the photo, but there is glossy accents over the sentiment. To embellish I added a few pink enamel dots. 





For this next card, I used the "hey there" stencil and die using several different ink onto toffee cardstock. Then layering it onto a white car base and adding coordinating cardstock stripes underneath. 




For the last card, I took the "good vibes" sentiment from the kit and stamped it over and over again using different colored inks. This created a custom background as well as a sentiment. The diecut circle sentiment and stamped panel were adhered using foam adhesive. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album