Taylored Expressions Happy Fall

 



Hello friends!
I am sharing a few projects with you today, from the Tayloreed Expressions Fall/Thanksgiving release.  I peeked into the design team photos, and wow! There are so many beautiful projects going to be shown today. The A game was brought for sure.


This first card looks fairly simple, but a lot of love, time and math went into it.  I stamped the background stamp onto a white panel, which has the leave stems. The stencils are created so that you can have an array of leaf colors on the stems. I wanted an ombre fall card, so as I layered each stencil, I only applied each ink color in a third of the card. Once the stenciling was complete I used the same inks to blend on the edges so the white wasn't so bright. Once the ink was dry, I took a white gel pen and went over the edges of each leaf. 
The "happy fall y'all" stamp was stamped multiple times with the same inks, then diecut out with the coordinating die. Twine was added to embellish. 



For my second project, I decided to make a long slim card. Starting with sugar cube cardstock, and cloud stencils, I created clouds using birthday cake ink. Then on the bottom of the card created grass or greenery by using a few different green inks and a blender brush. The trees use the stamp and stencils. The stamped tree has more defined leaves, so after stenciling in leaves I colored in a few parts of the leaves using copic markers. For added texture clear nuvo glaze was added. A sentiment was stamped in black ink and a ribbon bow was tied to embellish the card. For depth the card panel was attached to the card base with foam tape. 






For more beautiful projects, head on over to the Taylored Expressions blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seasons Givings Blog Hop: Year Two

Seasons Givings Year 3

Spellbinders Holiday Hoppin Day 1: My December Daily album